By joining the Chamber, you are joining a network of 350+ members and partners across Marlborough, Hudson, Berlin, Sudbury, Northborough and Southborough. Our members represent all types of industries and organizations, bringing a wealth of knowledge and opportunity to each other. As a member, the benefits you receive are applicable and available to all of your coworkers.
The Chamber offers unique and ongoing events where members can meet and collaborate. We team up with our partners to bring business programming and education to our community. But being a member is so much more than just events; at the Chamber, we recognize the importance of government advocacy for our local work, so we help our members stay in touch with decision-making officials.
Our members grow and succeed when they leverage this exceptional network of regional partners and opportunities. Network, Refer and Grow with these benefits of the Chamber:
- Access to our Corporate Leadership Roundtable (Boston Scientific, Wakefly, Verizon, Sunovian, BBA, St. Mary’s to name a few)
- Partnership with regional colleges and universities to create consortium opportunities
- Relationships with city and town governments
- Use of conference room at MRCC office (AV, internet included)
- Five major networking events over the course of the year
- Relevant business programming over the course of the year
- Initiatives including Diversity Outreach, School-to-Business and Next Gen Networking
- Government advocacy
- Joint Chamber events that expand network reach
- Notary public services
- Certificates of origin
- Post jobs/offers on MRCC’s website