- This event has passed.
Breakfast at Bowditch: Social Media in the Workplace
September 27, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Social media is presenting employers with a myriad of evolving challenges and opportunities with respect to the use and management of this powerful tool in the workplace. In this program, we will discuss several recurring issues involving social media in the workplace, including ownership and control of social media accounts used for business purposes.
In addition to reviewing recent legal developments, we will address a number of practical issues impacting employers, including:
• Ownership of Social Media Accounts
• Protecting Trade Secrets and Business Interests
• Updating Non-Compete and other Business Protection Agreements
• Drafting Social Media Policies
• Use of Social Media in Employment Decisions
Breakfast will be served.
There is no cost to attend.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM EDT
Where: Mechanics Hall
321 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01608
Cesira Newcomb, Business Development & Events Specialist
Bowditch & Dewey, LLP